[Bf-committers] Mailing list program gone screwy?

Mon, 11 Nov 2002 15:40:53 +0100

Hi Chris,

The original idea was to do the 'spread the word' for this maillist.
So: anyone here who feels like adding someone is free to do so.

But I'm not very happy with the restrictions too... still I prefer an
organisation put in place first.

-Ton-