[Bf-committers] Where is located "Start the rendering" code?

Fri, 27 Dec 2002 16:20:45 +0100

Hi,

At rendering, blender attempts to open a new opengl context as well. =20
That is the typical voodoo problem... I don't remember if that was ever =20=

solved, at Windows even.
Users were advised to use the 'disp view' option in Blender (F10 menu).

grep for a function called renderfg()... it was moved a while ago, =20
don't recall immediatelly where.

-Ton-

On Thursday, Dec 26, 2002, at 15:48 Europe/Amsterdam, Jacek Pop=B3awski =20=