[Bf-committers] CVS commit: blender/intern/bmfont BMF_Api.h BMF_Fonts.hBMF_Settings.h blender/intern/bmfont/intern BMF_BitmapFont.hBMF_FontData.h blender/intern/bsp/extern CSG_BooleanOps.hblender/intern/bsp/intern BSP_CSGException.h BSP_CSGHelper.h ...

Maarten Gribnau bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 12:07:41 +0100

> unneccessary lineIndex: blender/intern/ghost/GHOST_IEventConsumer.h
Do you mean the line number in the CVS tag of the files?

This tag is generated automatically by CVS when the file is committed.
I guess the only way to change this (if possible) is to change the
configuration of CVS. I don't think this is of high importance.

Maarten