[Bf-committers] With more cue (was: blender/intern/bmfont BMF_Api.h BMF_Fonts.hBMF_Settings.h blender/intern/bmfont/intern BMF_BitmapFont.hBMF_FontData.h blender/intern/bsp/extern CSG_BooleanOps.hblender/intern/bsp/intern BSP_CSGException.h BSP_CSGHelper.h ...)

Gilles J. Seguin bf-committers@blender.org
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 14:05:52 -0500

Maarten Gribnau wrote:

> > unneccessary lineIndex: blender/intern/ghost/GHOST_IEventConsumer.h
> Do you mean the line number in the CVS tag of the files?
>
> This tag is generated automatically by CVS when the file is committed.
> I guess the only way to change this (if possible) is to change the
> configuration of CVS. I don't think this is of high importance.

Please, explains why we need this.

The CVS tags are on line ---> 31 <---

Here is that file  ---> after <-- the patch

	>>> means in, means it is what we have is --->in the repository<---

	The cat command line copy file to terminal
	from man page, it is
	CAT(1)           User Commands              CAT(1)

	NAME
	       cat - concatenate files and print on the standard output

====================================
$ cat blender/intern/ghost/GHOST_IEventConsumer.h
/**
 * $Id: GHOST_IEventConsumer.h,v 1.5 2002/12/26 18:25:10 mein Exp $
 * ***** BEGIN GPL/BL DUAL LICENSE BLOCK *****
 *
 * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
 * modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
 * as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2
 * of the License, or (at your option) any later version. The Blender
 * Foundation also sells licenses for use in proprietary software under
 * the Blender License.  See http://www.blender.org/BL/ for information
 * about this.
 *
 * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the
 *
 * along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation,
 * Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA  02111-1307, USA.
 *
 * The Original Code is Copyright (C) 2001-2002 by NaN Holding BV.
 * All rights reserved.
 *
 * The Original Code is: all of this file.
 *
 * Contributor(s): none yet.
 *
 * ***** END GPL/BL DUAL LICENSE BLOCK *****
 */

/**

* $Id: GHOST_IEventConsumer.h,v 1.5 2002/12/26 18:25:10 mein Exp $
====================
 * Copyright (C) 2001 NaN Technologies B.V.
 * @author      Maarten Gribnau
 * @date        May 14, 2001
 */

#ifndef _GHOST_IEVENT_CONSUMER_H_
#define _GHOST_IEVENT_CONSUMER_H_

#include "GHOST_IEvent.h"

/**
 * Interface class for objects interested in receiving events.
 */
class GHOST_IEventConsumer
{
public:
        /**
         * Destructor.
         */
        virtual ~GHOST_IEventConsumer()
        {
        }

        /**
         * This method is called by an event producer when an event is available
.
         * @param event The event that can be handled or ignored.
         * @return Indication as to whether the event was handled.
         */
        virtual bool processEvent(GHOST_IEvent* event) = 0;
};

#endif // _GHOST_EVENT_CONSUMER_H_