[Bf-committers] CVS commit: blender/lib/darwin-6.1-powerpc/python/include/python2.2 Python.h abstract.h bitset.h bufferobject.h cStringIO.h cellobject.h ceval.h classobject.h cobject.h codecs.h compile.h complexobject.h descrobject.h dictobject.h errcode.h eval.h fileobject.h ...

Hans Lambermont bf-committers@blender.org
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 23:26:10 +0100

Maarten Gribnau wrote:

> Some CVS surgery might clean the directory forever.  Hans are you
> listening or are you having too much fun with mini-Hans?

heh :) Fyor is not taking up *all* my time, but still a lot.

What needs to be killed, and what should remain ?

ps. For those getting scared: I never really 'delete' stuff from a
repository, I move it to an 'old' repository instead.

Hans
--
http://lambermont.webhop.org/