[Bf-committers] CVS commit: blender/lib/darwin-6.1-powerpc/python/include/python2.2 Python.h abstract.h bitset.h bufferobject.h cStringIO.h cellobject.h ceval.h classobject.h cobject.h codecs.h compile.h complexobject.h descrobject.h dictobject.h errco

Maarten Gribnau bf-committers@blender.org
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 23:32:59 +0100

Hi Hans,

> heh :) Fyor is not taking up *all* my time, but still a lot.
He should get all the attention!

> What needs to be killed, and what should remain ?
>
> ps. For those getting scared: I never really 'delete' stuff from a
> repository, I move it to an 'old' repository instead.
If you could remove blender/lib/darwin-6.1-powerpc/python and everything
under it would be great.

By the way, is there a way to move files including history? I consider
proposing moving the MSVC project files into a directory in projectfiles
(alongside the new Project Builder project) but we don't want to loose the
history of the project files.

Quick before th next bottle ;)

Maarten