[Bf-committers] My windows build progress ...

Simon Clitherow bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 18:57:04 -0000

> I am changing these in the blenderpublisher project because it
> isn't finding the *.a libs at the specified paths in the project,
> and I searched my whole hard drive for a file called odelib.lib
> and the search returned nothing (but I found the PHY_Ode.lib).
>
> > If these files aren't there then the post-build steps aren't working for
> > you - what windows version are you using?
>
> Windows XP (Xtreme Punishment? =D)

... I was afraid you were going to say that! ;D

Win9x/ME and XP aren't 100% compatible (no surprises there, I guess!) -
Win9x/ME lacks command expansion and therefore kept falling over on
Maarten's 'md' and 'if exists' commands. I was hoping xcopy would solve
this, since it *should* have the same functionality across all win versions.

I'll look at this again tonight...

Sorry to give you so much work there, Chris! ;)

-Simon <aphex>