[Bf-committers] My windows build progress ...

Simon Clitherow bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 17:54:11 -0000

> * In the blenderpublisher project I changed
> odelib.lib to PHY_Ode.lib and changed the
> path for this to ..\..\obj\windows\gameengine\physics\lib
> and changed libguardedalloc.a to libguardedalloc.lib
> with path ..\..\obj\windows\intern\guardedalloc\debug
> and changed libbsp.a to libbsp.lib
> with path ..\..\obj\windows\intern\bsp\debug
> and changed libbmfont.a to libbmfont.lib
> with path ..\..\obj\windows\intern\bmfont\debug
> and changed libghost.a to libghost.lib
> with path ..\..\obj\windows\intern\ghost\debug
> and changed libstring.a to libstring.lib
> with path ..\..\obj\windows\intern\string\debug
> and changed libdecimation.a to libdecimation.lib
> with path ..\..\obj\windows\intern\decimation\debug

Are you changing these filenames in the blenderpublisher's project settings
or the actual output files? You should have all the *.a files in the
lib-tree (ie. blender\lib\windows\<intern project>\lib).

If these files aren't there then the post-build steps aren't working for
you - what windows version are you using?

Cheers,

-Simon <aphex>