[Bf-committers] #blendersauce

Chris Want bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 05 Dec 2002 12:44:08 -0700

Just a note -- part of the reason why the linux autoconf
support might be better than the support on other platforms is
because we linux monkies spend a lot of time in
#blendersauce on irc.openprojects.org where we
are able to give SirDude instant feedback on how the
build progress is going -- and so these issues tend to
get dealt with first. I think this channel is a very
good resource ...and if you are connected to openprojects
anyways (as many blender users are) there isn't much of
a reason *not* to be in there telling SirDude what to do! =D

Hope to see more people there ...

Regards,
Chris Want