[Bf-codereview] Freestyle r54826 branch review (issue 7416049)

irieshinsuke at gmail.com irieshinsuke at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 10:55:14 CET 2013

Added a comment about the default line color.

https://codereview.appspot.com/7416049/diff/1/source/blender/freestyle/intern/blender_interface/FRS_freestyle.cpp
File source/blender/freestyle/intern/blender_interface/FRS_freestyle.cpp
(right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/7416049/diff/1/source/blender/freestyle/intern/blender_interface/FRS_freestyle.cpp#newcode649
source/blender/freestyle/intern/blender_interface/FRS_freestyle.cpp:649:
{
I think the default line color should remain black (the factory setting
also should be black), because we usually use dark line color for
cartoon pictures.
After the default line color was changed to white, I have to change the
line color every time I add a line set...

https://codereview.appspot.com/7416049/