[Bf-codereview] Displace Node (issue 5528108)

dfelinto at gmail.com dfelinto at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 18:03:52 CET 2012

It seems to be good now. If we have other reports in the future we know
where to tweak at least (and I'm glad the algorithm is working).

thanks Jeroen, I just committed.

On 2012/01/24 15:34:17, jbkkavt wrote:
> Dalai,

> please check. Using you example file I couldn't reproduce it anymore.
It is a
> rounding issue with the +0.5f isplaced pixel in uv coords, for image
sampling

http://codereview.appspot.com/5528108/diff/1/source/blender/compositor/operations/COM_DisplaceOperation.cpp
> File source/blender/compositor/operations/COM_DisplaceOperation.cpp
(right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5528108/diff/1/source/blender/compositor/operations/COM_DisplaceOperation.cpp#newcode130

http://codereview.appspot.com/5528108/diff/1/source/blender/compositor/operations/COM_DisplaceOperation.cpp#newcode132