[Bf-codereview] Stage for Artists, Designers & Architects

Jennifer Barnes invitations at my4cus.com
Thu Jan 19 02:09:14 CET 2012

my4cus.com: The Community for Artists, Designers & Architects
--------------------

Hi, I'm adding you as a friend on My4cus.com.
The Growing Community for designers, artists & architects.
http://www.my4cus.com

Best regards,

Click the link below to Join:
http://my4cus.com/?xgi=3cSo038k6gsqSs&xg_source=msg_invite_net

If your email program doesn't recognize the web address above as an active link,
please copy and paste it into your web browser

--------------------

Members already on my4cus.com
Gilbert Santos, Marwa Fahmy, PRINToutLOUD.com, Miguel, Lennart

--------------------

About my4cus.com
My4cus is a social network for artists, designers, architects and creative professionals with a place to connect with others.

550 members
1176 photos
15 songs
82 videos
16 discussions
174 blog posts

To control which emails you receive on my4cus.com, or to opt-out, go to:
http://my4cus.com/?xgo=rkyxkVLyTVjLhyeKBgeJqUEE0ZxTurNZFtXrFiXgeZatLNzqDj7ens5er22Hrx9l&xg_source=msg_invite_net