[Bf-codereview] Displace Node (issue 5528108)

Jeroen Bakker jbkkavt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 19:23:12 CET 2012

I haven't look at the issue (or even) what the issue is about.

InitializeTileData is used to cache data that is constant for a single
tile, but not for the whole image.

It is also used when you need all pixels of an input to calculate a value
(like average color) that is used in the execute pixel.

Jeroen.

--
Jeroen Bakker