[Bf-codereview] Displace Node (issue 5528108)

dfelinto at gmail.com dfelinto at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 00:04:16 CET 2012

If I change the render output to 200% I see the 'problem' happening
again in the quarters of the screen. (so as marking the boundary of some
tiles).

So what I may need to do is to have a initializeTileData for this
operation. I haven't defined that in any previous nodes so I need to
investigate if that's the problem.

On 2012/01/17 22:44:54, xavier.thomas.1980_gmail.com wrote:
> It might be a "Off by one" bug less noticeable in the non tiled
pipeline.