[Bf-codereview] Cucumber: World Scaling R/W + VideoTexture Constants (issue 5530080)

dfelinto at gmail.com dfelinto at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 09:35:25 CET 2012

small note. Also it's important to remember that the rst changes are
missing here (for video texture module).

http://codereview.appspot.com/5530080/diff/1/source/gameengine/Ketsji/KX_GameObject.cpp
File source/gameengine/Ketsji/KX_GameObject.cpp (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5530080/diff/1/source/gameengine/Ketsji/KX_GameObject.cpp#newcode2203
source/gameengine/Ketsji/KX_GameObject.cpp:2203: MT_Matrix4x4 transform;
perhaps we could have a NodeSetLocalTransform? to use BLI_math is still
a must, but I find strange that the math has to be done in the python
part of the code.
(unless (1) BLI_math makes things clean enough and (2) this is one of
the few parts of the BGE that needs to set the whole transformation
matrix).

http://codereview.appspot.com/5530080/