[Bf-codereview] Set Influence option for Armature Actuator (issue 5673063)

mogurijin at gmail.com mogurijin at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 04:20:04 CET 2012

https://codereview.appspot.com/5673063/diff/1/doc/python_api/rst/bge.types.rst
File doc/python_api/rst/bge.types.rst (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/5673063/diff/1/doc/python_api/rst/bge.types.rst#newcode4521
doc/python_api/rst/bge.types.rst:4521: Change weight of (only for IK)
constraint.
I don't think this doc change is directly related to the patch, but I
guess there is no harm in slipping it in here. Although, maybe the line
should be reworded to "Change weight of constraint (IK only)." ?

https://codereview.appspot.com/5673063/diff/1/source/blender/makesrna/intern/rna_actuator.c
File source/blender/makesrna/intern/rna_actuator.c (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/5673063/diff/1/source/blender/makesrna/intern/rna_actuator.c#newcode1930
source/blender/makesrna/intern/rna_actuator.c:1930:
RNA_def_property_update(prop, NC_LOGIC, NULL);
It again looks like you're sneaking in extra changes. Is the property
update actually needed (I'm not sure what it actually does)?

https://codereview.appspot.com/5673063/