[Bf-codereview] [tiles] codereview

Jeroen Bakker j.bakker at atmind.nl
Thu Apr 19 19:33:45 CEST 2012

Hi all

I had a real challenge today. The tiles project has been synced with
trunk. In order to proceed with the merging to trunk (in 2-3 weeks) I
need a code review, but the patch is too large to use the normal
code-review website. (file is too large)

The patch is not complete, but will update it in the coming week.
What is missing:
  * scons build files are not updated
  * 3 nodes are missing (crop, dem, defocus)
  * fileinput node is still based on the 2.61 release
  * erode/dilate anti alias needs to be put back
  * some parts needs to be hidden from the UI.

But as the patch is over 45000 loc's I wanted to start the code-review
in an early stage. Also to get the code known by other coders.
An user feature test is planned, but has not been executed. Hope to get
this arranged next week.

Link to patch on pasteall: http://www.pasteall.org/31041/diff

Also we need to thank Dalai for his excellent work in migrating a lot of
nodes.

Best regards,
Jeroen & Monique
  - At Mind -