[Bf-codereview] GLSL Routines for Blender BGL wrapper (issue 6067044)

dfelinto at gmail.com dfelinto at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 08:43:46 CEST 2012

Reviewers: bf-codereview_blender.org, ideasman42,

This patch adds the bare minimum necessary functions needed to use GLSL
with bgl. There are other flags that could make into it, but I'm yet to
list them all.

Please note that glSheaderSource was implemented manually to account for
the need of char ** in the original code (which our macros couldn't
handle).

I followed what PyGL does, instead of a function with 4 arguments, the
wrapper takes only 2, so the user can create only one at a time, what I
find reasonable.

Images:
[1] - http://www.dalaifelinto.com/ftp/bgl_glsl/glsl_3dview.jpg
[2] - http://www.dalaifelinto.com/ftp/bgl_glsl/glsl_3dview2.jpg