[Bf-codereview] New convenient get_sibling() function in Red-Black tree implementation (issue 5431064)

kokleine at googlemail.com kokleine at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 24 15:57:51 CET 2011

Thank you Brecht! I've added the braces you recommended and will commit
my changes now. I will try to keep my changes bigger ;)

http://codereview.appspot.com/5431064/diff/1/source/blender/blenlib/intern/DLRB_tree.c

http://codereview.appspot.com/5431064/diff/1/source/blender/blenlib/intern/DLRB_tree.c#newcode293