[Bf-codereview] Use DerivedMesh instead of Mesh in COLLADA GeometryExporter (issue4387052)

Daniel Tavares danielmtavares at gmail.com
Thu May 5 17:43:47 CEST 2011

I'm a programmer as well. And choose to help improve Blender's COLLADA support.

I saw your comment about normals not being exporter correctly. I think
I did fix a bug on GeometryExporter::getNormals a couple weeks ago.
Although your patch may already have that change and you could be
running into a different issue.

I also have code to export the tangents. It's not compete and not
fully tested yet, but if you'd like I can share that with you later
tonight.

Daniel