[Bf-codereview] modeler normals don't match render normals (issue4280049)

Morten Mikkelsen mikkelsen7 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 19:51:07 CET 2011

Now that my code has mostly been taken out I think I will leave it to
someone else to clean up some day in
the vertex normal calculation functions. But I can apply the changes you're
talking about to convertblender.c

In regards to getRealVertNo I think dropping it is a bad idea since it's
going to be needed for
the exporters soon but if you don't want it unless it's also implemented on
the other mesh types
I'll let it go. I can leave it to jesterking to put it in again when he's
ready.