[Bf-codereview] BGE: Material replacement for texface options (issue4289041)

brechtvanlommel at gmail.com brechtvanlommel at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 13:34:37 CET 2011

Some more comments. Beyond that, it looks fine to me and I also found no
bugs in testing, main issue still is backwards compatibility.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4289041/diff/11002/source/blender/editors/space_view3d/drawmesh.c
File source/blender/editors/space_view3d/drawmesh.c (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4289041/diff/11002/source/blender/editors/space_view3d/drawmesh.c#newcode274
source/blender/editors/space_view3d/drawmesh.c:274: static int
set_draw_settings_cached(int clearcache, int textured, MTFace *texface,
int lit, Object *litob, int litmatnr, int doublesided, int transp)
I get the impression we could get away with just 3 parameters here:
clearcache, MTFace*, and Material*, so the code can probably be
simplified quite a bit.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4289041/diff/11002/source/blender/editors/space_view3d/drawmesh.c#newcode581
source/blender/editors/space_view3d/drawmesh.c:581: (ma &&
(ma->gameopt.flag & GEMAT_INVISIBLE))
I don't think we need to take into account the visible flag in weight
paint mode?

http://codereview.appspot.com/4289041/