[Bf-codereview] BGE: Material replacement for texface options (issue4289041)

brechtvanlommel at gmail.com brechtvanlommel at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 21:47:50 CET 2011

I only had a quick glance, will do proper review later, mainly testing
out the system.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4289041/diff/1/release/scripts/ui/properties_material.py
File release/scripts/ui/properties_material.py (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4289041/diff/1/release/scripts/ui/properties_material.py#newcode609
release/scripts/ui/properties_material.py:609: class
MATERIAL_PT_gameop(MaterialButtonsPanel, bpy.types.Panel):
Don't think we need this abbreviation, can be MATERIAL_PT_game_settings

http://codereview.appspot.com/4289041/diff/1/release/scripts/ui/properties_material.py#newcode632
release/scripts/ui/properties_material.py:632:
row.prop(game,"face_orientation",text="")
It should not be necessary to add labels manually, if you add a split
with two columns, the resulting layout should be the same, but without
manually specifying the label text.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4289041/diff/1/source/blender/makesrna/intern/rna_material.c
File source/blender/makesrna/intern/rna_material.c (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4289041/diff/1/source/blender/makesrna/intern/rna_material.c#newcode731
source/blender/makesrna/intern/rna_material.c:731: srna=
RNA_def_struct(brna, "MaterialGameOp", NULL);
No need to use abbreviation here, can be MaterialGameSettings.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4289041/diff/1/source/blender/makesrna/intern/rna_material.c#newcode1884
source/blender/makesrna/intern/rna_material.c:1884:
RNA_def_property_ui_text(prop, "Game Options", "Game material
settings");
Could "game options" be renamed to "game settings" here and in other
places? It's more consistent with existing RNA properties.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4289041/