[Bf-codereview] Use DerivedMesh instead of Mesh in COLLADA GeometryExporter (issue4387052)

pelle.johnsen at gmail.com pelle.johnsen at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 08:53:41 CEST 2011

I have some time tomorrow, so I'll give it a shot :)

Btw. let me know if you need some help testing tangent export. I would
also suggest making tangent/binormals export an option, so in those
cases where the receiving app. e.g. generates those on its own, they
won't 'bloat' the dae file. Maybe you are already doing this :)

Happy coding,

  -Pelle

http://codereview.appspot.com/4387052/