[Bf-codereview] Use DerivedMesh instead of Mesh in COLLADA GeometryExporter (issue4387052)

Daniel Tavares danielmtavares at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 07:13:46 CEST 2011

I won't have access to a computer this weekend. Pelle, could you put
together a patch with the export selection code? Since you've fixed
the normal bug, I'd imagine you're familiar with most of the recent
changes.

Aside from the changes I've posted on CodeReview, I have partial
implementation for exporting the tangents. But we'll worry about this
once we get the "export selection" into trunk.

Thanks,

Daniel