[Bf-blender-npr] Subgrous visibility

Paolo Acampora palucam at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 09:21:12 CEST 2014

The linking workflow is somehow controversial, and it's planned to be
redesigned or at least improved with project Gooseberry, we could wait some
little time and see what happens.
My opinion is that linking is not as bad as they say, in production we
overcame most limitations using python scripting, I think it's a good, yet
underdeveloped, workflow.
For instance groups of groups and namespaces could reasonably solve the
issue here.