[Bf-blender-npr] Subgrous visibility

Tamito KAJIYAMA rd6t-kjym at asahi-net.or.jp
Mon Apr 21 18:14:57 CEST 2014

Hi Vicente,

> We can not import "freestyle" or "no-freestyle" because it would be
> pointless.

It would be pointless because what we want to import is logical
membership of objects in a group, and not duplicates of the objects in
the group, right?

Re-thinking of this issue, I just got to know that the Link and Append
commands on groups have an option called Instance Groups (enabled by
default). Turning this option off seems to achieve exactly what we need.
Could you please confirm it?

--
KAJIYAMA, Tamito <rd6t-kjym at asahi-net.or.jp>