[Bf-blender-npr] textured strokes in Freestyle

Vicente vicentecarro at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 17:36:30 CEST 2014

Hi,

Great news.

About the UI I would propose to add a minimal texture selector in the
Freestyle panel and a button under it that would go to the selected
texture in the standard texture panel.
Of course I agree with the texture UI problem. Anyway I don't see a good
solution for this. So perhaps the only option right now is to create a
new type of texture in the standard texture system.

Regards,

Vicente