[Bf-animsys] Bottom-to-top lists and scrollbars

Joshua Leung aligorith at gmail.com
Thu May 28 13:28:13 CEST 2009

Hi,

I just realised a little issue regarding showing the tracks in bottom-up
order: How will the scrollbars work?

Normal scrollbars go from top to bottom, providing a near direct
correspondance with the view of the data they manipulate the view for.
However, in reversed order, this relationship is not that clear.

I'm not quite sure how the current code will perform WRT to this since it
has not been tested with this particular type of case. Anyways, I'm just
raising this issue in case there are any ideas for how such a scrollbar
should be coded, should the existing solution not work well here.

Joshua