[Bf-animsys] F-Curve Colouring - Comments

bassam bkurdali at freefactory.org
Mon May 18 06:06:47 CEST 2009

as a (may be sacrilegious ? ) suggestion, might I say there is another
option:

just do something minimal and sane for now, and don't stress about
getting it perfect. organizing / optimising the ui for fcurves could be
it's own project, might require some design of widgets/display, and
could even be a gsoc in it's own right in the next summer.
perhaps something like:

invert color of background, then mix with a low percentage with
autogenerated random color-> color of curve.

this way the curves should be slightly different from each other, and at
least they will stick out from the background.