[Verse-dev] blender verse

Emil Brink emil at obsession.se
Fri May 16 22:09:41 CEST 2008

Hi!

Yes, this sounds a lot like a known, and fixed, bug.

Please see <http://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=8959&group_id=35&atid=387>
for a lengthy discussion about the issue and the fix.

Which Verse code are you running, is it from Blender? I think the fix
is supposed to be in the Blender codebase too, but don't track it in
detail.

Please make sure you are running the very latest Blender, i.e. out of
SVN. Let us know if that doesn't fix the problem, and we'll start
digging deeper ...

Thanks for your interest in Verse!

Regards,

/Emil