[Verse-dev] new logo

Justizin justizin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 20:58:42 CEST 2006

On 7/20/06, eskil at obsession.se <eskil at obsession.se> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have now finalized the design for the Logo and will send it out
> soon. Its basically the same just some minor fixes.
>
> > attached scales for reference.. i don't think they look horrible, but
> > the 16x16 could definitely improve.  maybe this can be cleaned up with
> > pixel painting, i feel the design has good positive and negative space
> > even at small sizes, and is distinctively connected to the shape of
> > the main logo.
>
> I agree. It may be an issue with 16 by 16 pixel logos, but i will work
> on hand pixeld version that is clearer. But then again the verse logo
> should always be large. ;-)

well, if this was an application icon, it would be 16x16 in the
QuickLaunch bar of Windows, but I don't think the verse logo itself
would be there, since each app, i.e. connector, quel solaar, etc..
have their own logo.

it could become a logo for the OSX .dmg ;)

--
Justizin, Independent Interactivity Architect
ACM SIGGRAPH SysMgr, Reporter

"It's all good." -Søren Kierkegaard