[Verse-dev] mac binary builds

Justizin justizin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 19:15:26 CEST 2006

Howdy all!

I over-read a conversation between emil and someone earlier today
talking about binaries, and I wonder if it would be helpful to verse
project, i.e. reduce load on anyone, if I could help build OSX
binaries.  It occurred to me also that I might check and see if the r5
binaries I have are Universal, and I note that they don't appear to
be.

So, I guess this is two issues:

  (a) it's possible to build universal binaries, i.e. ppc/i386 hybrid
binaries, on either of a ppc or an intel mac.  I think the flag is gcc
-universal

  (b) my macbook pro can run a build very fast.

I'm glad to help! ;)

--
Justizin, Independent Interactivity Architect
Computer Graphics Ninja Overlord

"It's all good." -Søren Kierkegaard