[Verse-dev] Miscellaneous issues regarding Connector, Loq Airou, the Gimp plugin and PyVerse

Eskil Steenberg verse-dev@blender.org
Fri, 12 Mar 2004 06:59:56 +0100

Hi

>It's not normal, but Connector also has problems with the bitmap node
>here. Compositor on the other hand seems to handle them well. I don't
>think I can't remember Connector displaying any Gimp-plugin created
>image. So we definitely have a bug somewhere.

I have found the connector bug, I havent released it yet because its for
the old api version. maybe i can fix that too.

>An object created in Loq Airou looks blue in Connector on my computer.
>Try looking at the server/client debug output to see where the commands
>you send to the server are different.

I think that is correct but there is a bug in the color display code in
connector.

Cheers

PS, I really need more hours in the day