[Verse-dev] Miscellaneous issues regarding Connector, Loq Airou, the Gimp plugin and PyVerse

Eskil Steenberg verse-dev@blender.org
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 23:25:41 +0100

Hi!

>  I have RedHat Linux 9 and I've managed to compile Loq Airou and
>Connector from the sources on Verse page in Linux. Basically the issues
>are:
>
>  - some types in st_types.h conflict with the ones in verse.h

They should be the same definitions, VisualC doenst mind, by Gcc does.

>  - the definitions in enough.h for some functions aren't the same as in
>the corresponding implementation of the functions

I think its mainly that in the enough.h file i use the void pointer
ENode, while in the implementation use pointers to the structures that
stores the node data.

I will look at this.

>I'm using old Verse to compile them (the verse.zip from the verse page,
>not the CVS Verse)

This is correct Connector, and the others has not been updated properly
for the new changes in verse. Im working on that but i dont expect to be
done before next month. Sorry about this but im going out traveling, but
i will see if i can get the extra time

Cheers