[Uni-verse] Plans for Wiki

Gert Svensson gert at pdc.kth.se
Tue Oct 10 11:31:02 CEST 2006

Emil,

I have some small comment about the main page:

High Performance Rendering Client isn't  that OSG Renderer?

Radiosity module shouldn't be a separate module in my opinions as it can
only be used in the OSG Renderer

Dynamic Mesh Generation should be Necro3D Integration or something like
this.
Maybe it should  be under third party as well? It has the same status as
Blender I guess.

Add Enough and VerseBridge  to the Bindings section

Now over to some more general and harder :-)  questions:

How should the wiki be referenced from the Uni-Verse and Verse pages?
It's a risk that the wiki just becomes Yet Another Verse Page. which is
separate from all other Verse home pages.

How should current deliverable reports be referenced from the Wiki page?
Or should they be considered obsolete by others than the commission?

For the Simple Renderer you have used some sections (Introduction,
Installation, Running and Limitations)
Should we encourage all contributors to use the same section layout?

Best Regards
Gert