[Uni-verse] Audio demo situation?

eskil at obsession.se eskil at obsession.se
Fri Nov 17 14:58:40 CET 2006

Hi

>> -Change the background color in to something different then black.
>
> A bright green background would be nice in the demo, yes?

We are trying to find what is wrong. Do as i say and i might be able
to tell you what is wrong.

>> -Atempt turning on wire frame mode.
>
> And wireframe drawing would scare the rest of the people out of our booth.

As above.

>> -Try downloading www.quelsolaar.com/collada.zip , in it you will find a
>> scene.vnf file, uplad it and have a look at it, send a screen shot to me.
>
> Tried, but in the beginning the camera is in such a dumb position,
> too near to the objects, and I do not know how to go backwards in
> Quelsolaar. There is a way to go backwards, isn't there?

press "s" and send screen shot.

>> -Join #verse at freenode.net so we can talk.
>
> I do not have time for that.

Well, if you dont have time to get help, its hard for me to help you.

>> -make your verse server public ( verse_server.exe
>> -ms:ip="master.uni-verse.org:4950" -ms:de="the server i have a problem with
>> seeing the content of" ) so that i can check the data.
>
> It is not about the server since the OSG renderer works perfectly
> with the same data.

If you publich your server _I_ can log in to it and test QS againts
it. Use the networking facilities we provide.

>> -Make sure you have light sources.
>
> I used the scene where there definitely were light sources, which
> must be true for the abovementioned reason.

No, OSG has default lighting and no shaders.