[Uni-verse] Press release

Peter Lundén plu at tii.se
Thu Nov 16 10:50:51 CET 2006

Don't agree with you. To my knowledge there has not been demonstrated a
system that can simulate acoustic i real-time in a more complex topology
than a single room and which is capable of handling moving sources as
well as moving listener and dynamic geometry. It is true that most of
system is build on previous research but no one has demonstrated a
working system capable of this before. Think this is an achievement that
can be called a breakthrough.

When it comes to edge diffraction, we have not implemented that yet but
it is  straight forward to do so. The structure of UVAS is prepared for
this and its in the future planes to implement this in UVAS.

--PLu