AW: [Uni-verse] Deliverable 6.2

Gert Svensson gert at pdc.kth.se
Wed Aug 30 10:52:59 CEST 2006

Dear Marcus,

has it been some development of the renderer as well?
Is there a recent binary version somewhere?

Also it seems to be a problem that we and other partners and in the
future the community can't compile your source,
If I understand correctly you need to buy some QT license from Trolltech
to be able to compile your stuff.

Best Regards
Gert