[Uni-verse] Re: Periodic report

Lauri Savioja las at tml.hut.fi
Wed Apr 12 17:04:11 CEST 2006

Hi Gert,

Thanks. OK for HUT.

I was very happy to see the new section 2c) on industrial
collaboration! I am eager to hear more about it. Peter or Ludde, could
you give us more details on what this means in practice.

Regards,
	Lauri

On Wed, 12 Apr 2006, Gert Svensson wrote:

> Dear Friends,
>
> the hopefully final version of the Periodic Activity Report is uploaded
> to the web site (WP1 section) in PDF and in Word (with changes since
> last version)
> Great if you take o look before submitting ( tomorrow).
>
> Best Regards
> Gert
>
> Gert Svensson wrote:
>
> >Dear Friends,
> >
> >this a draft of the periodic report for your review.
> >Please read carefully and send your comments as soon as possible.
> >The sections "Review Recommendations and Actions Taken" and
> >"Objectives and work performed" are
> >especially important to check!
> >
> >Best Regards
> >Gert

Lauri Savioja
Telecommunications Software and Multimedia Laboratory
Helsinki University of Technology
PO Box 5400, FIN-02015 TKK, Finland
Tel. +358-9-451 3237     Fax +358-9-451 5014