[Uni-verse] Software release (and more)

Jörn Kohlhammer joern.kohlhammer at igd.fraunhofer.de
Fri Sep 23 15:19:50 CEST 2005

Dear Gert,
Dear Peter,

We are relieved to receive this email.

While we saw Eskil's email as entirely his own opinion, we nevertheless
appreciate your clarifying words. We will also continue to do our best
to make this EU project successful. There are certainly different paths
to reach this goal and we are always open for constructive dialogs and
discussions to find the best path for this consortium.

Best regards,
Jörn Kohlhammer

Gert Svensson schrieb:

> Uni-Verse partners
>

> We would like to underline that decisions on policy and changes of  the
> project plan in
> Uni-Verse consortium are  made by joint decision in the PCC, according
> to the consortium
> agreement.
>
> For clarity we would like to declare that the mail sent by Eskil Steenberg
> yesterday does not reflect the position of the uni-verse consortium or
> KTH or
> II partners position, but only Eskil's own position.
>
> We welcome discussions and proposals to the PCC, but seriously advise all
> members of the project to  stay within limits of mutual respect to
> benefit from
> co-operation between  all partners to achieve the goals of the Uni-Verse
> project
> and fulfil the promises of the first years successful work.
>
> Gert Svensson
> Peter Becker

| Dr.-Ing. Jörn Kohlhammer                                          |
| Abteilungsleiter                                                  |
| Animation und Bildkommunikation                                   |
| Fraunhofer-Institut für Graphische Datenverarbeitung              |
| Tel +49-(0)6151-155 646        Fraunhoferstraße 5                 |
| Fax +49-(0)6151-155 139        D-64283 Darmstadt                  |
| www.igd.fraunhofer.de/igd-a3   joern.kohlhammer at igd.fraunhofer.de |