[Uni-verse] Software release

Lauri Savioja las at tml.hut.fi
Thu Sep 15 18:28:20 CEST 2005

Hi Gert,

Integration and debugging of prototypes of D7.3 and D7.4 is under
work, and should be finished in two weeks. Ludde, do you agree ?

The only problem with D7.4 is that the only currently supported audio
signal processin platform, Mustajuuri, is running only in Linux. So,
there is not much use to make Windows and OSX releases of D7.4, if
there is no way to use them :-(. For more wide spreading of our
results we will make pd versions as well, but it takes time and is not
in the scope of this release.

Regards,
	Lauri

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005, Gert Svensson wrote:

> Dear Friends,
>
> we plan to do the first software release shortly.
> We plan to have source and binaries for Linux, Windows and Mac OS X.
>
> The status of some of the items which has been indicated to be included
> in the first release is unclear with me:
>
> FHG:   Slim Rendering Client (PDA Rendering "Pocket Verse") -
> preliminary prototype. Does it work for Verse 5?
>
> FHG: Data Reduction Library. License question not solved.
>
> II: Verse to Necro3D integration - prototype. Status unknown for me.
>
> II  Framework for room acoustic modelling - prototype D7.3 and D7.4.
>
> Could you please indicate the status of the listed items and also supply
> the code and binaries for the distribution.
>
> The actual assembling of the release is done by Emil so please  send the
> code
> and binaries to him.
>
> Best Regards
> Gert

Lauri Savioja
Telecommunications Software and Multimedia Laboratory
Helsinki University of Technology
PO Box 5400, FIN-02015 HUT, Finland
Tel. +358-9-451 3237     Fax +358-9-451 5014