[Uni-verse] Year 1 report deadline

Gert Svensson gert at pdc.kth.se
Thu Feb 24 22:55:11 CET 2005

Dear Partners,

on Jan 16 I wrote:

> The economic report including
> audit certificates is due last of February according to the contract.
> However I would ask you to send it as soon as it finished if possible
> before or on Feb.  21.

Sorry for not giving any further reminder until now.

Note that we later found out that audit certificates was not required
for this period.

Please send the economic report as soon as possible!

More information is required for the management report. I will give some
details shortly but please read the reporting guideline
until then.

Best Regards
Gert