[Uni-verse] Year 1 report deadline

Lauri Savioja las at tml.hut.fi
Thu Feb 24 20:39:52 CET 2005

Hi Ton,

I can't say anything about the others, but today I signed four copies
of the financial statement from HUT. So, you are not the only one :-).

Regards,
	Lauri

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005, Ton Roosendaal wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Somehow Angela and I thought there were 45 days after february 1 to
> complete the year 1 financial report. But the consortium agreement says
> 30 days, meaning (february has 28 days!) that's March 3rd.
>
> We already scheduled this week to have the full 2004 books finished,
> that was completed today. Next saturday we'll go over it to extract the
> Uni-verse related part. Next wednesday the report will be presented to
> and verified by our accountant. So end of next week it can be on Gert's
> desk.
>
> Typically closing the year books (for any company) isn't something you
> rush in a couple of weeks. For us it was quite some extra work and
> costs to manage it in time. What I wonder is if we are the only to do
> so...
>
> Are all partners ready with the work next week? The EU seems to be
> *really* strict on this issue!
>
> BTW: Sending reminders for important deadlines doesn't hurt. :)
>
> -Ton-

Lauri Savioja
Telecommunications Software and Multimedia Laboratory
Helsinki University of Technology
PO Box 5400, FIN-02015 HUT, Finland
Tel. +358-9-451 3237     Fax +358-9-451 5014