[Uni-verse] Meetings

Gert Svensson gert at pdc.kth.se
Sun Feb 20 10:33:27 CET 2005

Dear Friends,

the Marratech meeting on February 28th,  10.00 - 12.00 CET. will take
place as planned.
The IRL meeting on the suggested days was not possible for most of the
partners.

I would suggest that we try to use Marratech for this as well in a
number of sessions on different topics.
I will come back to this shortly. This would mean that the next IRL
meeting would be the review.
This makes it even more important with the preparatory meeting and post
review meeting.

We will start at 10.00 on April the 6:th and continue until 1500 on
April the 8:th.

Best Regards
Gert