[Uni-verse] Fwd: IST conference

Ton Roosendaal uni-verse@blender.org
Thu, 6 May 2004 14:00:37 +0200

Hi,

I got this from one of our users. Apparently the EU has a conference by
end of the year... probably this is - like for Siggraph - too early to
do a presentation?

Since it's close to Amsterdam, I can at least attend and try to
establish a couple of useful contacts.

-Ton-

Begin forwarded message:

http://www.blender.org