[Uni-verse] Final system specification, step 1: dec 5, step 2: dec 13

Emil Brink emil at obsession.se
Fri Dec 3 10:12:06 CET 2004

On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 15:26:22 +0200
Lauri Savioja <las at tml.hut.fi> wrote:

> 2) We didn't manage to get Verse audio streaming to run. Most
> probably it is our fault, but in the future it would help if we get a
> running exmple code. By that means, we could enhance our demo with
> live audio streaming through Verse. Eskil and Emil, could you please
> provide us some example code of audio streaming.

I tried, but quickly ran into a minor snag: I don't have any server-
side code for the audio node, at all... So it is most definitely not
your fault. :/

Not sure if this is a mistake with merging from Eskil, or if it simply
has never been written. I've e-mailed Eskil about it off-list, too.

I actually thought this code existed. It's not exactly on my table,
but I'm sorry for the confusion anyway.

Regards,

/Emil