[Soc-2010-dev] Status Report (GE API)

neXyon nexyon at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 14:20:43 CEST 2010

Hi!

= Yo Frankie! =

Talked to Dalai about the remaining animation bugs and it's best to
tackle this within the work on Animation Actuator:
http://www.mail-archive.com/bf-committers@blender.org/msg02778.html

I then talked to Campbell and with my limited amount of time I have this
month we decided it's best to keep this for July/August.

= Wiki =

I finally wrote the proposed wiki page:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:NeXyon/Python/BGE_Migration

If anyone is interested in Yo Frankie! with 2.5, here's a small wiki
page about it:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:NeXyon/GSoC2010/YoFrankie!

= Blender Code =

I recreated my branch and committed the bugfixes I wrote to get Yo
Frankie! working and also merged those to trunk.

One nice thing I also committed and merged to trunk is the property
logic_users for the text block with which you can find out which objects
have a logic brick that uses the text block. An example to try out is
here: http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:NeXyon/Python/Tips

= Current work =

My current task is the Python API for audaspace which I started working
on, will take some time until I have the design finished and be able to
show some code. I'm currently halfway through the Python docs on C/C++
API programming.

Regards