[Soc-2010-dev] Status Report (GE API)

neXyon nexyon at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 00:06:47 CEST 2010

Hi!

Yo Frankie! runs pretty fine already and I'm very happy that within the
very limited time I've been able to fix a very difficult to trace bug,
that prevented frankie from being able to run.

Currently I have the following bugs I found remaining on my todo list:

* KI: Error! Uninitialized
* Animation when carrying
* Wall run turn not correct
* Rambock pickup

The first one I consider to be critical because it also results in error
messages on the terminal. It will be the next thing I'll spend my time
for, I hope it won't take as long as the running bug.

The other three I consider lower priority and I think I'll keep them for
later and start doing the stuff that has a lot more output than wasting
loads of hours for fixing bugs: the python GE API.

Before I start this I'll also write a short wiki page about 2.4x -> 2.5
migration steps for GE py scripts.

Regards