[Soc-2010-dev] Status Report

Rohith B.V. rohith291991 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 22:10:49 CEST 2010

This Week:

 Things were a bit frustrating with the Sparse matrix module of eigen2. In
the end , I decided to switch to dense and made some modifications.
 Got a fair bit of the code compiling as well as giving proper output.

Next week:

Will try to finish modifications to remaining solver code and integration as
fast as possible. Checking of output will be done. And maybe minor
optimizations. Hopefully start a bit of work on the actual tool itself.

Overall this week I think I am a bit behind schedule. However I hope once I
get the major part done (the solver), things will get better.